Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Geeksourcecodes' prior written consent.
- You are not allowed to publish any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene or otherwise objectionable content.
- You may not post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus or other harmful/disruptive component.
- You agree not to Post or transmit materials in violation of another party's copyright or intellectual property rights.
- By submitting your source code, article, and tutorial you agree that you grant all users permission, including https://geeksourcecodes.com/, to view, copy, edit or modify (for source code only) any content you have submitted.
- https://geeksourcecodes.com/ reserves the right to refuse to post, alter or remove any content at its sole discretion.