Accounting Journal Management System with Trial Balance in PHP Free Source Code
Easy to use web based double entry accounting software with invoicing, stock management, payables and receivables written in PHP – MySQL
This is a Simple PHP entitled Accounting Journal Management System with Trial balance. This is a web-based application project that helps a certain company to store their transaction records for easy retrieval. The application generates a working trial balance and trial balance reports. It is easy to use with a simple and pleasant user interface using the Bootstrap Framework and AdminLTE template.
About the Accounting Journal Management System with Trial balance
I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local webserver that has a PHP Version 8.0.7
- PHP Language
- MySQL Database
- and more...
The Accounting Journal Management System with Trial balance Project is accessible only for the company's accounting staff. The System users have 2 different roles which are the Administrators and Staff. The Administrator users have the privilege to access and manage all the features and functionalities of this project while the Staff have only limited access. The system requires the users to enter their system credentials in order to access the data, features, and functionalities. This has a feature that generates a date-wise Working Trial Balance and Trial Balance Report. The Admin users can dynamically manage the list of Accounts and Account Groups (debit/credit). In the journal entry list, staff users can only manage the entries that they have encoded only.
- Manage Single Company Or Multiple Branches for Transaction.
- Chart of Accounts (Types, Groups and Ledgers). Easily Manage Your Ledgers.
- Opening Balance Can Added on Initial Module.
- Dynamic and Multiple Entry Types on Credit (Receipt), Debit(Payment), Contra and Journal Voucher. Once Voucher is Created Report ( Accounting All Reports ) will Generate Automatically.
- Multiple Soft Delete, Restore, Permanently Delete.
- All Report will Generate PDF and Excel.
- User Transaction Log.
- Ledger Report ( Bank Cash Book, Ledger Types, Ledger Groups, Ledger and Branch wise ).
- Trial Balance.
- Cost Of Revenue.
- Profit Or Loss Account.
- Retained Earning.
- Fixed Assets Schedule.
- Statement Of Financial Position.
- Cash Flow.
- Receive & Payment.
- All Accounting Report You Can See Branch and Date Wise.
- Unlimited Role Manage You Can Generate. There has No Boundary. Every Single Action Like Module Show, Create, Edit, Soft Delete, Trash Module Show, Restore and Permanently Delete You Can Set Permission.
- Clean Code, Easily Customizable for any Laravel Developer.
- Almost 100% Bug Free.
- Easy to Understand. User Friendly UI.
- Open Source.
- Works on Shared Hosting environment.
- Community driven ( Laravel, Which is Most Popular PHP Framework in the World ).
- PHP 7.2 Supported
- MySQL Supported
- Secure Login and Logout
- Display the summary of lists.
- Account Management
- Add New Account
- List All Accounts
- View Account
- Update Account
- Delete Account
- Account Group Management
- Add New Account Group
- List All Account Groups
- View Account Group Details
- Update Account Group Details
- Delete Account Group Details
- Journal Entries Management
- Add New Journal Entry
- List All Journal Entries
- Update Journal Entry Details
- Delete Journal Entry Details
- Generate Reports
- Printable Date-wise Working Trial Balance Report
- Printable Date-wise Trial Balance Report
- Manage User List (CRUD)
- Manage Account Details/Credentials
- Manage System Information
System Snapshots of some Features
Journal Entry List
Journal Entry Form Modal
Working Trial Balance Report
Trial Balance Report
How to Run ??
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Enable or Uncomment the GD Library on your php.ini file.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP's Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP's "htdocs" directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the "www" directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming ajms_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as ajms_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Accounting Journal Management System with Trial balance in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/ajms/.
Default Admin Access
LOGIN/REGISTER TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE SOURCECODES BELOW
Like us on Facebook
Note: Due to the size or complexity of this submission, the author has submitted it as a .zip file to shorten your download time. After downloading it, you will need a program like Winzip to decompress it.
Virus note: All files are scanned once-a-day by geeksourcecodesr.com for viruses, but new viruses come out every day, so no prevention program can catch 100% of them.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY, PLEASE:
1. Re-scan downloaded files using your personal virus checker before using it.
2. NEVER, EVER run compiled files (.exe's, .ocx's, .dll's etc.)--only run source code.
For more information about the system. You can contact me @
WhatsApp No. +254714643906
Or feel free to comment below.
Follow this Link to learn more about our Services including Installation Support: https://geeksourcecodes.com/services
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL BELOW TO WATCH MORE VIDEOS
FAIR USE ACT DISCLAIMER
This site content is shared for educational purposes only under Fair Use.
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act in 1976; Allowance is made for "Fair Use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
All rights and credit go directly to its rightful owners. No copyright infringement intended.
PS: Kindly DON'T use any source codes for commercial purpose without the permission of the original author otherwise you will take all resposibility for any copyright infringement that may be cause by you.
FAIR USE DEFINITION
Fair use is a doctrine in United States law that permits limited use of copyrighted material without having to first acquire permission from the copyright holder. Fair use is one of the limitations to copyright intended to balance the interests of copyright holders with the public interest in the wider distribution and use of creative works by allowing as a defense to copyright infringement claims certain limited uses that might otherwise be considered infringement. Unlike "fair dealing" rights that exist in most countries with a British legal history, the fair use right is a general exception that applies to all different kinds of uses with all types of works and turns on a flexible proportionality test that examines the purpose of the use, the amount used, and the impact on the market of the original work.