Ways of preventing data security breach
The term breach of data security refers to the process by which data or information is accessed by unauthorized entities or individuals.
Ways of preventing data security breaches.
The term breach of data security refers to the process by which data or information is accessed by unauthorized entities or individuals. The unauthorized entities take advantage of the situation and use it to gain access to the data which they are not authorized to access and use the information to perform malicious acts.
DOWNLOAD ALSO: Customer Relationship Management System
- Organizations and businesses should find other means of transfer of data and get rid of external devices that are plugged into a computer system for file sharing purposes.
- Downloads from the internet should be restricted.
Downloads especially from unknown sources should be restricted since they could be a means used by hackers to gain unauthorized access into an organizations data.
- Users of computer systems should also ensure that they take the first step of enhancing security by creating passwords that are strong and not easy to hack so that their data is secure and not able to be accessed by unauthorized personnel.
- Security measures should be automated to maximize security.
Advancement in technology sector has enabled the use of techniques in authentication such as the use of fingerprints, keystroke or the use of retina to be implemented to maximize security of data.
DOWNLOAD ALSO: Online Exam Android App with Admin Panel
- An organization should ensure that it conducts a thorough training session to its employees on data safety awareness measures to ensure that they will be able to prevent attacks by hackers.
- Threats should also be identified and dealt with accordingly at an early phase before the intruders can plan how to access an organizations data.
- The data dealt with by an organization should only be disclosed to required employees of the organization and should therefore be monitored further to ensure that there are no signs of leakage of the data.
- An organization should also implement a high performing database to ensure that the data movements through the internet can be tracked and accounted for.
- If by any case the data of an organization leaks, the organization should be able to respond and react immediately as a way of trying to recover the data and ensuring that not much damage is done since it would affect the performance of the organization.
DOWNLOAD ALSO: An E-Commerce Website with free Source Codes.
For more information. You can contact me @
Mobile No. – +254714643906
Or feel free to comment below.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL BELOW TO WATCH MORE VIDEOS